More deduplication software:
DeduplicationWizard is a program for the deduplication of Excel files (deduplication software / dedupe software). Removing duplicates / dupes can be done using the telephone number, the email address and the postal address. When the deduplication is based on the postal address – i.e. name, street, postal code and city – the program then also considers typos, inverted words and additions. It is then a fuzzy / error-tolerant deduplication. This, of course, helps to directly reduce costs. And with the matching between two files, opt-out lists / Robinson lists / MPS lists can also be taken into account, which can save you a lot of trouble with those customers who do not wish to receive marketing mailings.
Here is a brief overview of the features of DeduplicationWizard:
- Fast, largely automated and user-friendly deduplication functions for address databases managed with Excel. The postal address (error-tolerant matching), telephone number and email address can all serve as matching criteria to find and remove duplicates (dupes).
- Beside the deduplication within one file, the Standard Edition of DeduplicationWizard also includes a function for deduplication between two files. In this way, customers who do not wish to receive advertising can be considered, or already existing customer addresses can be deleted from a table with addresses to be used for the acquisition of new customers.
- The results of the deduplication can be processed so that the duplicats are deleted directly in the source table, or the purged data can be saved in a results file and the duplicates in an archive file.
- The deletion log can be used to print the deduplication results or save them as a PDF file.
- Furthermore, the DeduplicationWizard also contains a faulty address list, which can be used to find incomplete or obviously faulty addresses that are thus unsuitable for sending per mail.
- And finally, with the function to determine the salutation, the salutatory address for letters can be created in any form you like.
- You can process EXCEL- (xls / xlsx / xlsm) and OpenOffice / LibreOffice Calc-files (ods). Note: Unlike the DeduplicationWizard, the DataQualityTools not only support Excel as a data source, but also ACCESS (mdb / accdb), VistaDB (vdb5), EXCEL (xls / xlsx / xlsm), dBase (dbf), CSV and text files. The DataQualityTools even support database servers such as the MS SQL-Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2 and ORACLE.
- Support for high-resolution displays (4k).
- Tested and run compatible using Windows 10 (32Bit / 64Bit), Windows 8 (32Bit / 64Bit) and Windows 7 (32Bit / 64Bit).