More deduplication software:
DedupeWizard is a program for the deduplication of Excel files (deduplication software / dedupe software). Removing duplicates / dupes can be done using the telephone number, the email address and the postal address. When the deduplication is based on the postal address – i.e. name, street, postal code and city – the program then also considers typos, inverted words and additions. It is then a fuzzy / error-tolerant deduplication. This, of course, helps to directly reduce costs. And with the matching between two files, opt-out lists / Robinson lists / MPS lists can also be taken into account, which can save you a lot of trouble with those customers who do not wish to receive marketing mailings.
Here is a brief overview of the features of DedupeWizard:
- Fast, largely automated and user-friendly deduplication functions for address databases managed with Excel. The postal address (error-tolerant matching), telephone number and email address can all serve as matching criteria to find and remove duplicates (dupes).
- Exact hits, where every character is matched, are not the only results found: so too are near-duplicates (fuzzy matching) and duplicated addresses. In this, the following are taken into account, in particular: Typos, Spelling variations, Omissions and additions, Misplaced words, Abbreviations and Pet names / nicknames.
- Beside the deduplication within one file, DedupeWizard also includes a function for deduplication between two files. In this way, customers who do not wish to receive advertising can be considered, or already existing customer addresses can be deleted from a table with addresses to be used for the acquisition of new customers.
- The results of the deduplication can be processed so that the duplicats are deleted directly in the source table, or the purged data can be saved in a results file and the duplicates in an archive file.
- The deletion log can be used to print the deduplication results or save them as a PDF file.
- Furthermore, the DedupeWizard also contains a function, which can be used to find incomplete or obviously faulty addresses that are thus unsuitable for sending per mail.
- And finally, with the function to determine the salutation, the salutatory address for letters can be created in any form you like.
- Local processing of data, no need to transfer data to an external service provider. This simplifies compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- You can process EXCEL- (xls / xlsx / xlsm / xlsb) and OpenOffice / LibreOffice Calc-files (ods). Note: Unlike the DedupeWizard, the DataQualityTools not only support Excel as a data source, but also ACCESS (mdb / accdb), EXCEL (xls / xlsx / xlsm / xlsb), dBase (dbf), CSV and text files. The DataQualityTools even support database servers such as the MS SQL-Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL and ORACLE.
- Support for high-resolution displays (4k).
- Language (user interface): English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
- Tested and run compatible using Windows 10 / Windows 11.
In order to be able to use our software without any restrictions, you can, directly from the respective program, request a trial activation for one week. A corresponding option is presented when you open the program for the first time. The activation key will be sent to you per email. Free mail addresses such as Yahoo.com or gmail.com are not admissible for this purpose. Thank you for your understanding.
|Maximum number of records per table||unlimited|
|Excel (xls / xlsx / xlsm)|
|OpenOffice / LibreOffice (ods)|
|Deduplication in One File|
|Deduplication between Two Files|
|Verify phone number|
|Verify email address|
|Determining the Salutation for Letters|
|Creating a Standard Address File|
|Deleting in the Source Table|
|Language (user interface): |
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
Unlike the DedupeWizard, the DataQualityTools not only support Excel as a data source, but also ACCESS (mdb / accdb), EXCEL (xls / xlsx / xlsm), OpenOffice / LibreOffice (ods), dBase (dbf), CSV and text files. The DataQualityTools even support database servers such as the MS SQL-Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2 and ORACLE.