More dedupe software:
BatchDeduplicator is a program for regular deduplication performed in address tables on a fixed schedule, in order to ensure the long-term data quality (possible data sources: ACCESS, EXCEL, OpenOffice / LibreOffice Calc, MS SQL-Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, ORACLE, dBase, VistaDB, CSV files and text files). Particularly repetitive advertising in the case of direct marketing and the unnecessary repeated maintenance of client and other address data can thus be avoided. Of course, this leads to a direct savings of costs. Furthermore, deduping between two tables can also account for a list of customers who do not wish to receive marketing mailings, which can save you a lot of trouble.
Here is a brief overview of the features of BatchDeduplicator:
- Fast, largely automated and user-friendly deduplication functions for address databases. The postal address (error-tolerant matching), telephone number, email address, address or customer number and tax number can all serve as deduping criteria to identify and erase duplicates (dupes).
- User-defined universal matching, which can be used for any form of data.
- Option to deduplicate between two tables, for example to process blacklists.
- Option to combine multiple tables into a single deduping operation.
- Option to merge columns from two records using the matching results.
- Numerous options for the further processing of the matching results: in addition to deleting the duplicates / dupes directly in the source table, it is also possible to flag the results in the source table, or to process the matching results further using a stored procedure, a duplicates-, a results- or an archive-file
- A deletion and results log that includes comments and your own logo, which can be saved as a PDF file, among others.
- The possibility of planning projects. For example, the program could be instructed to execute a certain project every Monday at 8 pm.
- The possibility of executing one or several projects by starting the program with command line parameters. An example of this would be: 'BatchDeduplicator -exec 1+5+7'
- Of course, all projects can also be started manually.
- The results of a project are documented in detail. If records are modified or deleted through the execution of a project, a backup of these records is also created in doing so.
- If desired, the user can be notified per email about the results of a project.
- Almost any type of data source can be processed, such as ACCESS (mdb / accdb), VistaDB (vdb5), EXCEL (xls / xlsx / xlsm), dBase (dbf), OpenOffice / LibreOffice Calc (ods), CSV files and text files, but also database servers such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2 and ORACLE.
- Large amounts of data can also be processed. This was tested with, among others, the MS SQL Server and with ACCESS, each with 5.5 million records, which were processed in under one hour.
- Support for high-resolution displays (4k).
- Tested and run compatible using Windows 10 (32Bit / 64Bit), Windows 8 (32Bit / 64Bit) and Windows 7 (32Bit / 64Bit).